Super Investors Lists, India will surpass USA and China in terms of market share. India is fastest growing country in the world. India produce many super investors in past and in future it will continue.
Super investor like rakesh and ramesh damani prove it india have huge potential. Stock market participant invest into stock and believe stock will outperform in future.
In the stock market, like in any other area of your life where you spend your time, patience, money, and so on, identifying such stocks or items is critical.
However, this isn’t something that everyone can do. So, we have compiled a list of investors and their share market quotes who have made it big in the Indian stock market. Let’s get started, shall we?
Super Investors In India
1. Mukul Agrawal is a recent star of Indian stock market. He entered into the market in the late 1990s. He have very aggressive investment strategy invest in small cap, fundamentally strong penny stock that can become future multibagger.
He keep two separate portfolios for investment and trading. Take trading as a opportunity to make quick money.
2. Radha Kishan Damani Started investing at the age of 31, Damani’s investing strategy include invest for long term, buy quality stocks, diversify portfolio.
Apart from investing into stocks, radhakishan damani consistently run india largest retail company Dmart. Avenue Supermart currently have more than 200 stores in india.
3. Rakesh Jhunjhunwala often referred to as Warren Buffett of India, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala was one of India’s most successful investors. Rakesh started investing in 1985 with Rs. 5000 when BSE Index was at 150.
Rakesh Jhunjhunwala’s investing preferences included the right decision, investment in potential multibaggers and portfolio changes as per need. He died on 14th August 2022 leaving behind his legacy in various companies.
4. Vijay Kedia earn 1000 crores from stock market and invest based on SMILE formula. Vijay kedia says to become succesful investor you need to have 3 things first one is knowledge to analyze right script, second courage to buy in big quantity, last one is patience to hold for long term.
5. Porinju Veliyath started his career as a floor trader at Kotak Securities in 1990. He founded his venture in 2002. His investment strategy includes investment in diversified portfolios of small-cap companies with sound management, strong balance sheet and robust business model.
He come from very poor family and can’t afford basic needs. Porinju Veliyath was born on June 6, 1962, in Kerala, India. Because he was born into a low-income household, he started working at the age of 17 to help support his parents and siblings.
Also Read : – Vijay Kedia Top Shareholdings