Best IT Stocks, India’s Information Technology was develop by Tata Consultancy Services at mumbai in 1967. India is largest exporter of IT services. India have vast client base in USA and Eurpoe.
India Contribute 10% of GDP in 2019 that was grow from 1.3% in 1996. Indian IT industry constitute about 77% of the industry’s total revenue.
Indian IT industry is second big sector after Banking sector. The Indian IT industry is divided into four major segments – IT services, Business Process Management (BPM), software products and engineering services, and hardware.
Best IT Stocks by Market Capitalization
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Hcl Technologies
1. Tata Consultancy Services :- TCS is the second largest Indian company by market capitalisation and is among the most valuable IT service brands worldwide. TCS was owned by TATA Sons which is parent company.
TCS have market cap more than 12 Lakhs Crores. The Company’s segments include Banking, Financial Services and Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Business, Communication, Media and Technology, Life Sciences and Healthcare and Others.
The Company’s products include TCS BaNCS, TCS Connected Intelligence Platform, ignio, TCS iON, TCS MasterCraft, TAP, CHROMA, TCS Customer Intelligence & Insights, TCS Intelligent Urban Exchange, Jile, TCS OmniStore, Quartz and The Smart Ledgers.
2. Infosys :- Infosys is india’s second largest company by market cap having 6,60,00 Crores. Infosys is engaged in consulting, technology, outsourcing, and next-generation digital services.
Its segments are enterprises in Financial Services and Insurance; enterprises in Manufacturing; enterprises in Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods and Logistics; enterprises in the Energy, Utilities, Resources and Services; enterprises in Communication.
Infosys Share was traded at 1600 rupees stock was in consolidation zone from last 9 months. Infosys post positive revenue in december quarter.
3. Wipro :- Wipro was started by Azim Premji. Wipro was at 3 position by market cap. Wipro Limited is an India-based global information technology (IT), consulting and business process services company.
The IT Services segment provides a range of IT and IT-enabled services, which includes e digital strategy advisory, customer-centric design, technology consulting, IT consulting, custom application design, development, re-engineering and maintenance, systems integration and package implementation and global infrastructure services.
4. HCL Technologies :- HCL Tech was started by Shiv Nadar. HCLSoftware segment provides modernized software products to global clients for their technology and industry-specific requirements.
Hcl Tech currently traded at 1150 level. This company have more than 2,10,000 all over the world. HCL Tech have more USA base clients.
5. LTIMindtree :- This merger entity stood at 5 position. LTIMindtree was owned by L&T Group. The Company is engaged in the business of analyzing, designing, maintaining, converting, porting, debugging, coding, outsourcing and programming software and also providing information technology enabled services.
Its services include cloud and infrastructure training, consulting, customer success, cyber security, data and insights, digital engineering, Disruptive software-as-a-service (D-SaaS), platform operations, intelligent automation solutions, and assurance and quality engineering.
Its platforms include LTI Infinity, Fosfor, LTI Canvas, Mindtree NxT, Unitrax, REDaxis, iCEon, Advanced Smart City Operating Platform and Infinity Insights. Its LTI Infinity is a suite of engineering tools and processes, which helps clients with cloud lifecycle assessment and management. Its LTI Canvas is a software engineering platform.
Also Reads :- Wipro Q3 Results 2023 , HCL Tech Q3 Results 2023